Write a fully developed paper in which you:
- Assess the probable difficulties of the St. Luke’s IT executives’ view of wireless networking as a key lever in their quest to increase clinician productivity and improved patient care.
- Analyze how the Mobility XE enables the IT department to centrally manage all wireless devices used by clinicians.
- Critique the Mobility works solution and recommend one change to the solution to provide better productivity and improved patient care.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Construct a comprehensive analysis of the challenges and benefits related to a communication technology solution to improve an organization’s efficiency and quality.