Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 11/29/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Topic: Vaccines, fear, lack of access in low income communities
Design a novel intervention that is a logical conclusion based upon your literature review of existing intervention studies.
In your paper,
- Describe the rationale for your novel theoretical intervention.
- Create a logic model figure to showcase the intervention, its activities, elements or components, and its outcomes.
- See attachment for example
- For guidance on using the SmartArt tool in Microsoft Word, view the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hna1uJN1-qY&t=21s
NOTE: Utilize PowerPoint and SmartArt (under Insert) to create logic model. Typically, the ‘Process’ options or ‘Hierarchy’ options are most effective.
- Describe the framework used to create your logic model (i.e., the theoretical constructs that were targeted and integrated), behavior change techniques, the intervention components, and strategy.
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.